This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] python3 vs. threads
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 19:07:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [64bit] python3 vs. threads
- References: <51AD6D64 dot 6040502 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 11:30:28PM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> As part of the 64bit bootstrap process, I packaged python3, but had
> to configure it --without-threads due to a runtime error. However,
> I am finding now that this is not a regularly used configuration;
> several major Python modules use PyGILState_*() APIs
> unconditionally, which aren't exported when so configured. Are you
> able to take a look at the runtime failure and track it down?
Unfortunately, I don't have access to 64-bit Windows.