This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin Apps List <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:10:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFU] sqlite3-3.7.17-3
- References: <51B62F1E dot 3090106 at etr-usa dot com> <51B6D3AA dot 8040209 at gmail dot com>
On 6/11/2013 01:37, marco atzeri wrote:
you should make it test adding the relevant
prev/current/test entries as specified on
Is there a way to set this via the .cygport file? I tried searching its
HTML manual, and didn't find one.
The alternative is to manually adjust the generated .hint files on test
releases on my end.