This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] cygport documentation
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:20:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] cygport documentation
- References: <51BA1DD2 dot 4030806 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
> Several people have mentioned changes they would like to see in
> cygport's documentation. I believe the stable APIs are all documented
> now, but what more would you like to see in the docs?
I'd like to see an explanation and an example or two of what cygclasses are for.