This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] Biber packaging questions
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:49:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [64bit] Biber packaging questions
- References: <51B8813F dot 6060207 at cornell dot edu> <20130612151802 dot GH30807 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAHiT=DEnVwCy+S-oYM7LUCmHk2o1K6s+-jPTyfhHg8Wh7HHyiQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2013-06-14 13:37, Reini Urban wrote:
Since you need so many perl deps, do you really want to keep them seperate?
I would just bundle them to something like a perl-biber-bundle
package, into vendor_perl.
No, perl_vendor needs to go away, not get bigger.