This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
64bit inetutils request [Was:: gettext packaging bug?]
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:54:07 -0400
- Subject: 64bit inetutils request [Was:: gettext packaging bug?]
- References: <20130612151316 dot GG30807 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51B8C746 dot 4000203 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <20130612194243 dot GC1736 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130612194716 dot GE1736 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 6/12/2013 3:47 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Btw., any chance you could have a look into a 64 bit inetutils? :}
Oh, ouch. That's going to be miserable, assuming I do full testing of
the included servers and clients. For this reason, it was on the very
END of my TODO list.
Or...I could just compile it and wait for the bug reports to roll in. :-)