This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:24:57 -0400
- Subject: [64bit] libustr/libustr1/libustr-devel-1.0.4-12
ustr (Micro string library) is a string API for C. It has tiny overhead
over just plain strdup(), is much safer, is easier to use, is faster
for many operations, and can be used with read-only or automatically
allocated data. You don't even need to link to the library to use it
(so there are no dependencies).
Changes since 1.0.4-11
* Update to latest cygport
* There is no debug package, because the library (can be)
used entirely as a collection of .h files.
* First 64bit build