This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:26:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- References: <51BDA627 dot 7040207 at gmail dot com> <20130616145639 dot GA3622 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51BDECA8 dot 5020703 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130617053253 dot GD3622 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Il 6/17/2013 7:32 AM, Christopher Faylor ha scritto:
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 11:49:44AM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2013-06-16 09:56, Christopher Faylor wrote:
I thought that Dave Korn was back and supporting gcc. Did that change?
So, the answer is: No.
I presume Yaakov means that Dave is again MIA and we
need Kai to take over to finally deliver a gcc-4.7.x
still with us ?