This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64bit inetutils request [Was:: gettext packaging bug?]
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:04:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: 64bit inetutils request [Was:: gettext packaging bug?]
- References: <20130612151316 dot GG30807 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51B8C746 dot 4000203 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <20130612194243 dot GC1736 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130612194716 dot GE1736 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51BE33FF dot 5080902 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 16 17:54, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 6/12/2013 3:47 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >Btw., any chance you could have a look into a 64 bit inetutils? :}
> Oh, ouch. That's going to be miserable, assuming I do full testing
> of the included servers and clients. For this reason, it was on the
> very END of my TODO list.
> Or...I could just compile it and wait for the bug reports to roll in. :-)
Heh. I was just nudging to get this in the distro. If you're feeling
uncomfortable to provide it yet, it's ok.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com