This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 11:20:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- References: <51BDA627 dot 7040207 at gmail dot com> <20130616145639 dot GA3622 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51BDECA8 dot 5020703 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130617053253 dot GD3622 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <51BEC836 dot 6030609 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 17 10:26, marco atzeri wrote:
> Il 6/17/2013 7:32 AM, Christopher Faylor ha scritto:
> >On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 11:49:44AM -0500, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> >>On 2013-06-16 09:56, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >>>I thought that Dave Korn was back and supporting gcc. Did that change?
> >So, the answer is: No.
> I presume Yaakov means that Dave is again MIA and we
> need Kai to take over to finally deliver a gcc-4.7.x
> still with us ?
Apparently not. Dave disappeared again end of April. Thankfully JonY
is going to take over gcc maintainership.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com