This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] cygport documentation
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 05:29:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] cygport documentation
- References: <51BA1DD2 dot 4030806 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51BA1DD2 dot 4030806-Rn4VEauK+AKRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f at public dot gmane dot org> <n5dmr89pnodn845e6bjkvmdqd5r0b3chri at 4ax dot com>
> > Several people have mentioned changes they would like to see in
> > cygport's documentation. I believe the stable APIs are all documented
> > now, but what more would you like to see in the docs?
> I'd like to see an explanation and an example or two of what cygclasses are for.
* How to build 32- and 64-bit packages
* How to get cygport to create preinstall and postinstall scripts and setup.hint
files for you