This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:27:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Preparation for gcc 4.7.3-1
- References: <51BDA627 dot 7040207 at gmail dot com> <51BDEC63 dot 3020103 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51BE3B34 dot 4050108 at gmail dot com> <51BF8BF8 dot 7020804 at gmail dot com> <51C038AF dot 9000906 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 18 18:38, JonY wrote:
> On 6/18/2013 06:21, JonY wrote:
> >> Sounds doable? Alternatively, the current experimental gcc 4.7.2 and its
> >> dep be made stable before 4.7.3 is pushed, after all, I did use 4.7.2 to
> >> build the new gcc, it is stable enough.
> > Doable?
> Hey, can you guys decide? I'll be off in a few days until July.
Whom are you asking? Not me, I hope. If so, whatever you guys think is
right, is right, as long as gcc just works and the Cygwin DLL builds.
As a sidepoint, you won't get as much testing as you like as long as the
stuff is in "test". Most people don't install test versions anyway.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com