This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: noarch packages
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:08:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: noarch packages
- References: <51C2DE50 dot 4070006 at cornell dot edu>
On 6/20/2013 6:49 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
TeX Live 2013 has been officially released, and I'll be sending an RFU
soon for the 32bit distro. The packages are already in the 64bit distro.
The vast majority of the texlive-collection-* packages are noarch
packages. Should I still send the standard RFU, or is it easier for the
uploader to copy the files from the 64bit release area?
Never mind. I'll just go ahead and send the RFU, but I'll separate out
the noarch packages so that the uploader can do what he or she wants.