This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: setup in cvs head by early june 2013 does not run on xp
- From: <d_hoke at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:26:38 +0000
- Subject: RE: setup in cvs head by early june 2013 does not run on xp
- References: <BAY174-W320FC1B92FEE25E33EE0BDFD8E0 at phx dot gbl>,<20130621025644 dot GA2479 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
> You need to build with the newest version of mingw from the mingw64-i686
> package. It seems like yours is out of date. Corinna and I build with
> the i686-w64-mingw32 target.
It appears I have the latest version (gcc, g++, 4.5.3-6,
runtime runtime-3.0b_svn5747-1, headers-3.0b_svn5747-1) offered by
mirrors.kernel.org (checked prior to this email via setup against then current,
and installed /var/log/setup.log), which is listed at
as an up-to-date mirror.
1)Please advise what pkg version, mirror, or ? can provide appropriate build context.
2)Should configure check for and advise of possible problems with 'incorrect' version