This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: setup in cvs head by early june 2013 does not run on xp
- From: <d_hoke at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:40:35 +0000
- Subject: RE: setup in cvs head by early june 2013 does not run on xp
- References: <BAY174-W320FC1B92FEE25E33EE0BDFD8E0 at phx dot gbl> <20130621025644 dot GA2479 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <BAY174-W227DD2E4A55635D897FFDEFD8F0 at phx dot gbl>,<20130621094910 dot GC25850 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> I really don't know what you mean.
on 32bit XP SP3, With cygwin installation of the latest packages currently (well as of 2013/06/03 or so) available from mirrors.kernel.org, a 32bit build of setup retrieved from cvs as -D20130619 will not run on XPSP3 (and I'm guessing not on W2K3 server either.)
> And that's it. I tested to build setup HEAD from scratch for 32 and
> 64 bit, and both versions worked fine.
Did 32bit version work fine on XP (sp3)?
fails for me trying to reference non-existent vswprintf from ntdll.dll...