This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFU] socat
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:12:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFU] socat
- References: <up4es89bf64qb7tu6k1f542gnp87mfr95e at 4ax dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 23 11:32, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> I'm sorry, the previous message got sent before it was ready. The URLs were wrong, so please ignore the previous
> message and use this one instead.
> Please upload, for 32- and 64-bit. All of the versions here are security updates, so please remove all previous
> versions in the archive. Thanks, Andrew.
One question. Would you mind to use only a --cut-dirs=2 in your
wget upload statement? That leaves the package directory, which
would make uploading a bit simpler.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com