This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fixing packages which rely on obsolete packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:14:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fixing packages which rely on obsolete packages
- References: <20130622204921 dot GA2803 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130622211341 dot GA3271 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Jun 22 17:13, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 04:49:21PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >I'm refreshing the procedure for updating setup.ini on sourceware as
> >part of moving 64-bit Cygwin out of beta and I came across this:
> Here's a similar list for 64-bit packages. Apparently genini's error
> checking leaves something to be desired. Obviously some of these are
> not obsolete.
Does that mean upset is already running all the time for 64 bit, or was
that only a test. I'm asking because I'd like to know if we still have
to use GEN-sware after upload or not for the time being.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com