This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: setup in cvs head by early june 2013 does not run on xp
- From: <d_hoke at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 08:46:44 +0000
- Subject: RE: setup in cvs head by early june 2013 does not run on xp
- References: <BAY174-W320FC1B92FEE25E33EE0BDFD8E0 at phx dot gbl> <20130621025644 dot GA2479 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <BAY174-W227DD2E4A55635D897FFDEFD8F0 at phx dot gbl> <20130621142552 dot GA5955 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <BAY174-W261F090E1B54BC3EE54C54FD8B0 at phx dot gbl>,<20130625171150 dot GB4154 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
> Please verify that you actually have mingw64-i686 installed. Telling us
> what you have done doesn't really help. We need to know what's on your
I do not see any single mingw64-i686 package...
Does the following represent what you are talking about?
mingw64-i686-binutils 2.22.52-1 OK
mingw64-i686-bzip2 1.0.6-2 OK
mingw64-i686-gcc 4.5.3-6 OK
mingw64-i686-gcc-ada 4.5.3-6 OK
mingw64-i686-gcc-core 4.5.3-6 OK
mingw64-i686-gcc-fortran 4.5.3-6 OK
mingw64-i686-gcc-g++ 4.5.3-6 OK
mingw64-i686-gcc-objc 4.5.3-6 OK
mingw64-i686-headers 3.0b_svn5747-1 OK
mingw64-i686-libgcrypt 1.5.1-1 OK
mingw64-i686-libgpg-error 1.11-1 OK
mingw64-i686-minizip 1.2.8-1 OK
mingw64-i686-pthreads 20100619-4 OK
mingw64-i686-runtime 3.0b_svn5747-1 OK
mingw64-i686-runtime-debuginfo 3.0b_svn5747-1 OK
mingw64-i686-xz 5.0.4-1 OK
mingw64-i686-zlib 1.2.8-1 OK
If those are what you are referring to, and are correct versions, what next?
If not, then where do I find/obtain what you are referring to? (I had already done an install requesting everything.)