This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: setup in cvs head by early june 2013 does not run on xp
- From: <d_hoke at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:40:21 +0000
- Subject: RE: setup in cvs head by early june 2013 does not run on xp
- References: <BAY174-W320FC1B92FEE25E33EE0BDFD8E0 at phx dot gbl> <20130621025644 dot GA2479 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <BAY174-W227DD2E4A55635D897FFDEFD8F0 at phx dot gbl> <20130621142552 dot GA5955 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <BAY174-W261F090E1B54BC3EE54C54FD8B0 at phx dot gbl> <20130625171150 dot GB4154 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <BAY174-W299D0A26CA1A21AADFE0AFFD740 at phx dot gbl>,<20130626124715 dot GI11958 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> I worked around our older mingw-w64 toolchain in setup by changing the
> inclusion order in the affected source file. This makes sure that stdio.h
> is only included after the usual C++ suspects.
OK, I have verified that a build of HEAD I just obtained will (now) build under recent cygwin and run on XP.
> Thanks for the report,
Thanks for fixing it.