[RFU]libjpeg-turbo

1.3.0 has been out for three days. The main reason I wish to update is
because I have an issue with one of the included tools, jpegtran. Here
is sample output:

$ jpegtran -arithmetic -scans test.scans < orig.jpg > new.jpg
Requested feature was omitted at compile time

-arithmetic and -scans file work separately but not together. My own
compile of libjpeg worked fine.