This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 23:50:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFU]libjpeg-turbo
- References: <51CE286B dot 5090007 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 05:20:59PM -0700, Rosen Penev wrote:
>1.3.0 has been out for three days. The main reason I wish to update is
>because I have an issue with one of the included tools, jpegtran. Here
>is sample output:
>$ jpegtran -arithmetic -scans test.scans < orig.jpg > new.jpg
>Requested feature was omitted at compile time
>-arithmetic and -scans file work separately but not together. My own
>compile of libjpeg worked fine.
You're confused about how this works. You don't post an RFU unless
you're the package maintainer. If you want to make requests of a
package maintainer then use the cygwin mailing list. This is not
a mailing list for general requests.