This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please build 64 bit packages
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 04:20:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: Please build 64 bit packages
- References: <20130725121526 dot GE5086 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51F99C62 dot 60207 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130801075727 dot GG4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51FA1EE3 dot 7050206 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130801090544 dot GI4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2013-08-01 04:05, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I could take your diff and generate a "missing packages" list with
maintainer names from there and publish it here on cygwin-apps.
I could do this every few weeks, so we could keep a porting progress
and discussion platform to discuss the dependencies which still have
to be resolved.
Does that sounds useful?
Yes, but right now we know people are waiting for ocaml and postgresql,
so we can leave off their reverse deps for now.