This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] cppcheck-1.60.1-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:04:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] cppcheck-1.60.1-1
- References: <CAGHJv4exLEgvA=kDVjUuefSkRiN3gUS__YPYiQsDg9=xETjhbw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 1 07:36, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> Hi All,
> I've cross compiled cppcheck for 64-bit and I'd appreciate it if
> someone with a 64-bit machine could give it a spin to confirm it works
> as expected:
> wget -x -nH --cut-dirs=3 \
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5530441/cygwin64/cppcheck/setup.hint \
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5530441/cygwin64/cppcheck/cppcheck-1.60.1-1.tar.bz2 \
> It compiled cleanly, so I'm hoping there are no issues.
A quick test worked fine. Looks good, uploaded.
> One thing I
> noticed is that cygport listed cygwin64-gcc-core as a dependency for
> cppcheck. Will this cause an issue when installed on 64-bit Cygwin?
This looks wrong. I removed this dependency manually for now.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com