Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] cppcheck-1.60.1-1

On 1 August 2013 08:04, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug  1 07:36, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> It compiled cleanly, so I'm hoping there are no issues.
>
> A quick test worked fine.  Looks good, uploaded.

Thanks!  Are we in the clear to send 64-bit announcements to the
Announce mailing list now?

>> One thing I
>> noticed is that cygport listed cygwin64-gcc-core as a dependency for
>> cppcheck.  Will this cause an issue when installed on 64-bit Cygwin?
>
> This looks wrong.  I removed this dependency manually for now.

Thanks, I'll clean up my local copy as well.  Yaakov, I'm assuming
cygport is picking this up automatically, is there anyway it can be
skipped, or is it something I'll need to keep an eye on going forward?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe