This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] cppcheck-1.60.1-1
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:53:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] cppcheck-1.60.1-1
- References: <CAGHJv4exLEgvA=kDVjUuefSkRiN3gUS__YPYiQsDg9=xETjhbw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130801120421 dot GL4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 1 August 2013 08:04, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 1 07:36, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>> It compiled cleanly, so I'm hoping there are no issues.
> A quick test worked fine. Looks good, uploaded.
Thanks! Are we in the clear to send 64-bit announcements to the
Announce mailing list now?
>> One thing I
>> noticed is that cygport listed cygwin64-gcc-core as a dependency for
>> cppcheck. Will this cause an issue when installed on 64-bit Cygwin?
> This looks wrong. I removed this dependency manually for now.
Thanks, I'll clean up my local copy as well. Yaakov, I'm assuming
cygport is picking this up automatically, is there anyway it can be
skipped, or is it something I'll need to keep an eye on going forward?