This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
zsh for x86_64 uploaded
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 15:53:29 +0200
- Subject: zsh for x86_64 uploaded
- References: <20130725121526 dot GE5086 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51F99C62 dot 60207 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130801075727 dot GG4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51FA1EE3 dot 7050206 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <20130801090544 dot GI4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
I just uploaded a 64 bit zsh-5.0.2-1 package. I did not convert it to
cygport but kept the g-b-s build script (mostly) intact.
Only two patches were necessary, one of them dropping
--host=i686-pc-cygwin and --target =i686-pc-cygwin from the configury,
the other was replacing a call to cygwin_conv_to_posix_path with a call
to cygwin_conv_path in builtin.c since the old, deprecated
cygwin_conv_to_XXX API doesn't exist on x86_64 anymore. The patch is
fortunately target independent.
Zsh seems to run fine as far as my limited testing goes.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com