This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] cppcheck-1.60.1-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 16:29:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] cppcheck-1.60.1-1
- References: <CAGHJv4exLEgvA=kDVjUuefSkRiN3gUS__YPYiQsDg9=xETjhbw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130801120421 dot GL4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAGHJv4ffsZtMi4x2HvAM-EipRvbCQPgfvQSo8s04r4eTuK1SzA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 1 09:53, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> On 1 August 2013 08:04, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Aug 1 07:36, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> >> It compiled cleanly, so I'm hoping there are no issues.
> > A quick test worked fine. Looks good, uploaded.
> Thanks! Are we in the clear to send 64-bit announcements to the
> Announce mailing list now?
Sure! As long as we're just filling up the 64 bit distro with packages
already available and having the same version as in the 32 bit distro,
you can handle that lazily as you see fit.
> >> One thing I
> >> noticed is that cygport listed cygwin64-gcc-core as a dependency for
> >> cppcheck. Will this cause an issue when installed on 64-bit Cygwin?
> > This looks wrong. I removed this dependency manually for now.
> Thanks, I'll clean up my local copy as well. Yaakov, I'm assuming
> cygport is picking this up automatically, is there anyway it can be
> skipped, or is it something I'll need to keep an eye on going forward?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com