This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sorted list of packages missing in the 64 bit distro yet
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:17:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Sorted list of packages missing in the 64 bit distro yet
- References: <20130801143714 dot GS4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2013-08-01 09:37, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
from the list Yaakov generated today, I created another list of missing
packages sorted by maintainer (first name). That gives you an easy
overview what's missing and which of those packages are yours. It's not
a very long list, actually.
It would be very nice if you could have a look if some of your packages
are still missing and build them as time permits. Alternatively, if you
think a package doesn't have to be rebuilt for 64 bit (Chuck's older
automake versions come to mind), just say the word and I remove them from
The list is also available online at http://cygwin.com/cygwin-64bit-missing.
I'll keep it up-to-date as new packages arrive.
This is actually an obsolete package that I missed; its replacement is mksh.
That's mine, as a prerequisite of perl-DBI, and it's now in my upload queue.
This requires gcc-java.