This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: building Perl module DBD-ODBC-4.3 under 64-bit cygwin
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:34:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: building Perl module DBD-ODBC-4.3 under 64-bit cygwin
- References: <3BA6644C396CE44F83F988D688C72A73015956B7EE at NL0230MBX08N1 dot DIR dot slb dot com>
On 2013-08-01 07:57, Simon Barnes wrote:
I'm having difficulty with this and would appreciate any suggestions.
It does build under 32-bit cygwin.
Not really. The included makefile tries to force Cygwin to use ODBC32,
where we use iODBC; the conflicts between the two is what cause this
error. A patch to correctly build DBD::ODBC is in Ports:
A binary perl-DBD-ODBC is also available in the Ports repo.