This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sorted list of packages missing in the 64 bit distro yet
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 19:52:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Sorted list of packages missing in the 64 bit distro yet
- References: <20130801143714 dot GS4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51FA981C dot 3070308 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 1 12:17, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> On 2013-08-01 09:37, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >from the list Yaakov generated today, I created another list of missing
> >packages sorted by maintainer (first name). That gives you an easy
> >overview what's missing and which of those packages are yours. It's not
> >a very long list, actually.
> >It would be very nice if you could have a look if some of your packages
> >are still missing and build them as time permits. Alternatively, if you
> >think a package doesn't have to be rebuilt for 64 bit (Chuck's older
> >automake versions come to mind), just say the word and I remove them from
> >the list.
> >The list is also available online at http://cygwin.com/cygwin-64bit-missing.
> >I'll keep it up-to-date as new packages arrive.
> > ORPHANED
> > pdksh
> This is actually an obsolete package that I missed; its replacement is mksh.
> > Unknown maintainer
> > perl-clone
> That's mine, as a prerequisite of perl-DBI, and it's now in my upload queue.
Both fixed in cygwin-64bit-missing and cygwin-pkg-maint.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com