This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] astyle-2.03-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 20:19:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64-bit Request for Testing] astyle-2.03-1
- References: <CAGHJv4cOKFq=hOLx6Ut3p7A9iAwunDrC9ixK+jVEsSSATdgZOQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130801175346 dot GX4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAGHJv4ft+VhM-iai_PHQmp9Jm1582nU8VB0nwWuV9QdiOenfeA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 1 14:05, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> On 1 August 2013 13:53, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Aug 1 13:51, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> >> I've created a 64-bit version of astyle via a cross-compile and I
> >> would appreciate it if someone could give it a spin:
> > Any chance to provide an STC for non-users?
> Using the attached files:
> astyle --style=gnu ./test.c
> test.c should match test.c.out and a test.c.orig file should be generated.
Looks good, uploaded.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com