This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sorted list of packages missing in the 64 bit distro yet
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:51:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Sorted list of packages missing in the 64 bit distro yet
- References: <20130801143714 dot GS4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 01/08/13 15:37, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
It would be very nice if you could have a look if some of your packages
are still missing and build them as time permits.
Couldn't resist! Yours if you would like it:
wget --no-check-certificate --no-host-directories --force-directories
I started with the 32-bit source. This had an enormous sh script to
build and prepare the files for upload. I couldn't get this to work, so
I wrote a cygport file and used that instead. Some of the patches in the
32-bit version were a little bizarre; I carried across the ones that
BTW, 'ninvaders -gpl' is supposed to show the text of the GPL. This is
broken in the existing 32-bit build, but I fixed it for the 64-bit build
above. Would you like me to roll a 32-bit build with the fix?