This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64-bit] nmh-1.5-2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 15:26:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [64-bit] nmh-1.5-2
- References: <18341-1375448231 dot 493466 at xTuP dot GCht dot Y2oY>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 2 08:57, David Levine wrote:
> On Aug 1 17:44, David Levine wrote:
> > > > Il 8/1/2013 9:46 PM, David Levine ha scritto:
> > > > Please upload nmh-1.5-2 for 64-bit only:
> > > >
> > > > http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~levine/nmh/64bit/nmh-1.5-2-src.tar.bz2
> > > > http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~levine/nmh/64bit/nmh-1.5-2.tar.bz2
> > > >
> > > > setup.hint ?
> > >
> > > It's in the directory above, I just added symlinks.
> > The setup.hint doesn't match. It requires libgdbm4 and libncurses10.
> > We don't libncurses10 in the 64 bit distro, only libncursesw10. I
> > checked the executables and I see deps to libiconv2 and libncursesw10,
> > but no dep to libgdbm4.
> > Can you check, please?
> Sorry, fixed.
No worries. Uploaded and removed from http://cygwin.com/cygwin-64bit-missing
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com