This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Ross Smith II <cygwinspam at netebb dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 14:50:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130807110958 dot GJ21689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130807152006 dot GD10379 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130808104239 dot GJ16868 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Aug 8 12:42, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 7 17:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > On Aug 7 13:09, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > On Aug 5 11:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > > Hi folks,
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro. It
> > > > got a bit shorter, but there's still a lot of stuff missing. I'll look
> > > > into generating 64 bit packages for some of them as time permits, but it
> > > > would be better if the real maintainer could do the job.
> > > > [etc.]
> > >
> > > FYI, I uploaded fetchmail, login, and procmail packages for x86_64.
> > And a cron package.
> And an irssi package.
And an email package.
Ross, I changed the cygport file to the latest state and tweaked the
postinstall script slightly to account for the Cygwin and cygport
changes since your latest email package. Hope that's ok.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com