This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 14:56:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130807110958 dot GJ21689 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130807152006 dot GD10379 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130808104239 dot GJ16868 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130808125024 dot GM16868 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 08/08/13 13:50, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug 8 12:42, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug 7 17:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
And an irssi package.
On Aug 7 13:09, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
And a cron package.
On Aug 5 11:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
FYI, I uploaded fetchmail, login, and procmail packages for x86_64.
below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro. It
got a bit shorter, but there's still a lot of stuff missing. I'll look
into generating 64 bit packages for some of them as time permits, but it
would be better if the real maintainer could do the job.
And an email package.
Thanks for doing these. I don't know what your priority ordering is, but
I'm attempting to build the latest lilypond for my own needs (the
version in 32-bit Cygwin is 2 years old). Let's not duplicate effort: if
the lilypond maintainer hasn't provided a 64-bit version (in a couple of
months, say) then I might be able to help.
That's assuming I can figure out why it keeps live-locking ;-)