This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [64bit] python3 vs. threads
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 00:38:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [64bit] python3 vs. threads
- References: <51AD6D64 dot 6040502 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51F84436 dot 9090106 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51F86DF7 dot 4060807 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 2013-07-30 20:52, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
I have patchsets ready for 2.7.5 (to fix the parsetuple issue) and 3.2.5
in Ports git; see 3.2-thread-cygwin64.patch for my proposed solution,
which would have to be rebased to a newer version and expanded to all
the other platform-specific implementations before pushing upstream.
If you're okay with these, I have packages ready for x86_64.