This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup: Execute postinstall batch with /d to prevent AutoRun
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 12:12:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup: Execute postinstall batch with /d to prevent AutoRun
- References: <CADgJZonf92cUCD1znUL6Cx9CpntORvCKaTTxbGwTKey-2PX2tA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 02:17:25PM +0200, Arlo O'Keeffe wrote:
>I am experiencing issues with autorebase.bat during setup. The call to
>autorebase.bat simply fails.
>I use a registry key  to execute a batch file before opening cmd to
>setup my cmd environment with doskey . I guess that doskey tries to
>access something that simply does not exist in the noninteractive
>shell and therefore fails. Since I could not find a way to detect a
>noninteractive shell in cmd I was thinking one could change the call
>to cmd in script.cc to include the /d parameter  to prevent running
>the AutoRun registry keys.
>Does that make sense?
Would renaming autorebase.bat -> autorebase.cmd fix this?