This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: why does setup keep trying to install non-required packages?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:12:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: why does setup keep trying to install non-required packages?
- References: <43b4bb5feb363c6c96156670883ae07d at 5200-glenwood dot net> <520794A2 dot 8070206 at cornell dot edu> <20130812093355 dot GA3953 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <5208C2AA dot 3050401 at cornell dot edu> <20130812111633 dot GD3953 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130812152930 dot GA1335 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <87a9kmvp9n dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 06:37:40PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
>Christopher Faylor writes:
>> You know, I think I will remove "Misc" from upset's logic. The category
>> field should be mandatory, not optional.
Thanks. I have upset sort of pulled apart right now as I attempt to
deal with my new upload method so it will be a while before this is