This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup: Execute postinstall batch with /d to prevent AutoRun
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 20:29:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: setup: Execute postinstall batch with /d to prevent AutoRun
- References: <CADgJZonf92cUCD1znUL6Cx9CpntORvCKaTTxbGwTKey-2PX2tA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130812161210 dot GC4720 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Christopher Faylor writes:
> Would renaming autorebase.bat -> autorebase.cmd fix this?
I don't think so. From the description, the AutoRun key is used
whenever cmd gets started, unless the "/D" option is given. It seems
that you would either need to change COMSPEC or start each sub-CMD with
the /D switch as well if you truly wanted to skip the AutoRun key.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ: