This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup(-x86_64) bug - Download Incomplete possibly due to cdrkit
- From: Shaddy Baddah <lithium-cygwin at shaddybaddah dot name>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:23:27 +1000
- Subject: Re: setup(-x86_64) bug - Download Incomplete possibly due to cdrkit
- References: <520D99AF dot 1030401 at shaddybaddah dot name>
On 16 Aug 2013 13:17+1000, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
Looking at the default pending packages (http://imgur.com/9osp4rK),
cdrkit was conspicuous by both its absence and listing with no binary
package and only source.
Sorry, I forgot to clarify that I think cdrkit accounts for the debug
output with blank base and canonical path.
The fact that manually removing cdrkit from the list of pending packages
allows for an uninterrupted "Download Only" process makes it a nailed on
certainty for me at least.