Re: The upload system is live (Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware)

Christopher Faylor writes:
> You're welcome.  I'm very glad that you like it and that it is working
> for you.

Let me add that I like it also, it works well and it is very useful.

> Btw, if I added the capability to send the email to cygwin-announce
> automatically (maybe via a !announce file) would that be useful?  That
> would ensure that the announcement was sent only when the package is
> actually in setup.ini so you wouldn't have to guess.

Yes, that would be the icing on the cake.  The cherry on top would be a
!delete file â the content interpreted relative to its placement and
evaluated strictly in order.

Regards,
Achim.