Re: [ITP] onc-rpc-headers-20140129-1

On 03/02/14 11:23, Pavel Fedin wrote:
  Hello!

Thanks, but... you missed to include links to your package files.
  Huh... That's the main question... What if i have no server at my disposal ?

Presumably you could find some public cloud with free storage space - I use Dropbox, but I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Btw., did you already see the web site explaining how to upload your
packages, once they are approved?
https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html
  Yes. I'll need to generate and post my SSH key.
  BTW, does this mean that there are no automatic build server, and packages are just delivered as they are?

There was some discussion a while ago about setting up a build server, but nothing as yet. You build the packages yourself, and then upload binaries and source using the instructions in the link above. But that's for when your package has been given a 'GTG' (i.e. Good To Go). You need to put the binaries and source on a public-facing web server. Then reply to this list with a 'wget' line to download the package.

By way of an example, here's the last one I submitted:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2013-09/msg00222.html

Hope this helps,

Dave.