64-bit: Missing perl modules

32-bit Cygwin has a 'perl_vendor' package, which contains a number of perl modules that are not present in 64-bit Cygwin. Specifically, I am interested in the following perl modules:

    Devel::Symdump
    Pod::Coverage
    Test::Pod
    Test::Pod::Coverage

These are all available in the 'perl_vendor' package in 32-bit Cygwin, but missing from 64-bit.

Reini: I am aware that you maintain these modules in the 32-bit distribution through the 'perl_vendor' package. I don't want to tread on any toes, and I don't know what plans you have for 'perl_vendor'. However, I would like to see these modules in 64-bit Cygwin, and would be happy to maintain them myself if you would prefer not to do so.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed. If you were happy for me to maintain these perl modules then I can send an ITP for four separate packages. These would be in 64-bit Cygwin only (unless 'perl_vendor' was to become obsolete). Obviously, I would be equally happy for you to provide a 64-bit 'perl_vendor' if you thought that was the right thing to do.

Cheers,

Dave.