[ITP] mp3info-0.8.5a

I'd like to maintain mp3info for Cygwin.  It does not have a good build
system, but it's simple and I somewhat managed it to work.  Besides
using it as a standalone utility, it can be used in Emacs EMMS (that's
in fact is why I need it).

Project page: http://ibiblio.org/mp3info/
Debian package: https://packages.debian.org/stable/sound/mp3info

http://fgunbin.fastmail.fm/pub/mp3info-cygwin/mp3info-0.8.5a-1.tar.xz
http://fgunbin.fastmail.fm/pub/mp3info-cygwin/mp3info-0.8.5a-1-src.tar.xz
http://fgunbin.fastmail.fm/pub/mp3info-cygwin/setup.hint
http://fgunbin.fastmail.fm/pub/mp3info-cygwin/mp3info-gtk/mp3info-gtk-0.8.5a-1.tar.xz
http://fgunbin.fastmail.fm/pub/mp3info-cygwin/mp3info-gtk/setup.hint

category: Audio
requires: libgcc1 libncurses10
sdesc: "An MP3 technical info viewer and ID3 1.x tag editor"
ldesc: "MP3Info is a little utility used to read and modify the
ID3 tags of MP3 files. MP3Info can also display various technical
aspects of an MP3 file including playing time, bit-rate, sampling
frequency and other attributes in a pre-defined or user-specifiable
output format."

category: Audio
requires: libgcc1 libglib2.0_0 libgtk2.0_0
sdesc: "An MP3 technical info viewer and ID3 1.x tag editor (GTK GUI)"
ldesc: "MP3Info is a little utility used to read and modify the
ID3 tags of MP3 files. MP3Info can also display various technical
aspects of an MP3 file including playing time, bit-rate, sampling
frequency and other attributes in a pre-defined or user-specifiable
output format."
external-source: mp3info

Thanks.

--