This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please upload: mined-2014.24-0
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo at towo dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:43:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Please upload: mined-2014.24-0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0Mb8mZ-1XCZmt3B99-00Ki2t at mrelayeu dot kundenserver dot de> <539205EB dot 6080307 at cygwin dot com> <53924DA9 dot 5060300 at towo dot net> <539255A1 dot 3060709 at cygwin dot com> <5396F018 dot 4010703 at towo dot net> <53974DB7 dot 7050205 at cygwin dot com>
Am 10.06.2014 20:25, schrieb Yaakov Selkowitz:
Ah, I was confused by the sentence two paragraphs above "It is read by a
program..." so I thought it was fully automatic, sorry. So I'll be
On 2014-06-10 06:46, Thomas Wolff wrote:
On 07.06.2014 01:58, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Please note that we have a new upload system:
Thanks, Yaakov; another few question not (yet) in the FAQ:
- After sending an (updated) SSH key, how long would I have to wait
until access works? (The howto says it's handled automatically but it
doesn't work after 15 min).
This is actually what it says:
Requests are handled manually and are acknowledged publicly in response
to email to the cygwin-apps mailing list.
When you see that ack, then you may upload.