This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] Git et al
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:00:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITA] Git et al
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+kUOakU_TO7-XyhjRhBrVkBOTKs0+xdFJRpns5jFceWLMpnYw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2014-01-11 14:01, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
Our Git package hasn't been updated in a long time. Although its
maintainer, Eric Blake, has been on the mailing lists, I don't think
he's done any work in keeping Git up-to-date (including replying to a
number of requests for updates), so I'd like to offer to take over.
I haven't seen any progress on this for some time. Adam, are you still
working on this, and if so, what issues still remain?