This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] run-1.3.1-1
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:25:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITA] run-1.3.1-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <877g4qvtox dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <877g4qvtox.fsf-9O0xPIFIXLULmYpASZe/Uw at public dot gmane dot org> <53977E29 dot 9060609 at cygwin dot com>
> On 2014-06-09 13:11, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Since Chuck went AWOL (it's really distressing that nobody heard
> > anything from him since February) I've packaged a corrected version of
> > run with cygport. I won't be able to do much in the way of further
> > development for run. So if anybody else wants to pick it up now or
> > later that's fine with me, too.
> For the sake of uploading, I have listed you as the maintainer in
> cygwin-pkg-maint. If someone else steps up with further development, we
> can change that then.
Gold star awarded: http://cygwin.com/goldstars/#AG