This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport: texlive postinstall scripts
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:10:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygport: texlive postinstall scripts
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53986D90 dot 9050306 at cornell dot edu>
On 6/11/2014 10:54 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
Occasionally there are changes to TeX Live that require postinstall
steps that should be done before any texlive-collection-* postinstall
scripts are run. See  below for an example. Since I have no control
over which postinstall script is run first, I propose the following:
Never mind. I found a different way to deal with format changes. I may
revisit the postinstall issue later.