This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
tmux-1.9a2 ctrl+b not working
- From: DJ Sylvester <dsylvest58 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:56:18 -0700
- Subject: tmux-1.9a2 ctrl+b not working
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I searched Google.
I looked at sourceforge tickets http://sourceforge.net/p/tmux/tickets/
I've read this Cygwin tmux announcement:
I've reinstalled tmux with cygwin-x86 installer.
I've had no luck.
ctrl+b "command" is not working for me.
I'm running a default mintty as installed by cygwin-x86 on Win-7 with a
few aliases defined, nothing else. My.tmux.conf file is empty.
1. start tmux
2. ctrl+b % (outputs 5u)
3. ctrl+b " (no outputs, does nothing)
4. ctrl+b c (no outputs, does nothing)
No commands are working. Not sure what to try next.