This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] p7zip
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 18:02:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] p7zip
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BAY169-DS837667E20A05CEC706609A7E70 at phx dot gbl> <87egwx4nfi dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 03/08/2014 17:12, Achim Gratz wrote:
Tony Kelman writes:
I'm a bit unclear what needs to happen next, despite reading all of
https://cygwin.com/setup.html several times. Do I need another GTG
for the slightly-modified version I posted?
GTG from me (unless the rules get slightly relaxed since you're just
taking over you'd need five votes).
5 votes is for ITP of new package not included in a main linux distri.
It does not apply to ITA.
Note: You should perhaps remove the "keepdir" that preserves the
/usr/lib/p7zip/Codecs directory. This drops a zero-size .keep-p7zip
file in there that elicits a warning from p7zip since it isn't a codec.
On the other hand, no warnings if the directory is simply missing and I
don't know of any package that tries to drop anything in there anyway.
as CGF left who will take care of adding Tony to the
authorized uploaders ?