cygwin-pkg-maint maintance

Hi Maintainers,
I was looking at the needed maintenance of cygwin-pkg-maint,
crossing the data of x86 setup.ini with cygwin-pkg-maint
and I found 2 main classes of mismatch plus a minor one

1) missing packages.
Package that are in x86 setup.ini but not reported in cygwin-pkg-maint
at any level.
Nor the package, nor the source package and neither the first
subdirectory of x86/release is reported in the file;
I estimated the maintainer from the mailing list to be:

PACKAGE                 SOURCE_PKG              MAINTAINER

cloog-isl               cloog-isl               Achim Gratz
db4.5                   db4.5                   Dr. Volker Zell
db4.8                   db4.8                   Dr. Volker Zell
db4.8-doc               db4.8                   Dr. Volker Zell
font-misc-ethiopic      font-misc-ethiopic      Jon Turney
glib1.2                 glib1.2                 Yaakov Selkowitz
gtk1.2                  gtk1.2                  OBSOLETE (Yaakov Selkowitz)
gtk1.2-engines          gtk1.2-engines          OBSOLETE (Yaakov Selkowitz)
html2ps                 html2ps                 Yaakov Selkowitz
isl                     isl                     Achim Gratz
libart_lgpl_2           libart_lgpl_2           Yaakov Selkowitz
libaudio-devel          nas                     Yaakov Selkowitz
libaudio2               nas                     Yaakov Selkowitz
libcloog-isl-devel      cloog-isl               Achim Gratz
libcloog-isl-doc        cloog-isl               Achim Gratz
libcloog-isl4           cloog-isl               Achim Gratz
libedit                 libedit                 Corinna Vinschen
libedit-devel           libedit                 Corinna Vinschen
libedit0                libedit                 Corinna Vinschen
libisl-devel            isl                     Achim Gratz
libisl-doc              isl                     Achim Gratz
libisl10                isl                     Achim Gratz
libzzip-devel           zziplib                 Yaakov Selkowitz
libzzip0.13             zziplib                 Yaakov Selkowitz
mesa-demos              mesa-demos              Yaakov Selkowitz
nas                     nas                     Yaakov Selkowitz
nc                      nc                      Corinna Vinschen
printproto              printproto              OBSOLETE (Yaakov Selkowitz)
pwget                   pwget                   Jari Aalto
xhtml2ps                html2ps                 Yaakov Selkowitz
xlsx2csv                xlsx2csv                Jari Aalto
zziplib                 zziplib                 Yaakov Selkowitz

2) packages that are in cygwin-pkg-maint but not in setup.ini (nor x86 or x86_64 ones)

most are OBSOLETE but not clearly defined as such, like
db2, db3.1, .. of Volker
libqhull, liblapack of mine

3) typos
	libgck1-ddoc -> libgck1-doc
	libzziplib-devel -> libzzip-devel

Question before I start to modify cygwin-pkg-maint:

Does still make sense to report all binary packages in
the cygwin-pkg-maint files ?
Should we cluster them at source package or directory level as accepted
by the upload procedure ?

Specially for the dll libraries the name are continuously bumped, and
we will be always behind. At first glance we are missing ~ 200
packages; so roughly 8% of all the binary packages (~ 2700).
The active source packages are ~ 1400 and they change much
less frequently (ITP, ITA, orphanage and obsolescence)
so a better accuracy is possible.

Regards
Marco