This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:53:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: cygwin-pkg-maint maintance
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53E7D70A dot 7010001 at gmail dot com> <53E84CBD dot 3070407 at cygwin dot com> <20140811104428 dot GA22088 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 11/08/2014 12:44, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug 10 23:55, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On 2014-08-10 15:33, Marco Atzeri wrote:
I was looking at the needed maintenance of cygwin-pkg-maint,
crossing the data of x86 setup.ini with cygwin-pkg-maint
and I found 2 main classes of mismatch plus a minor one
Thanks for taking the time to look into this!
Marco, if you're interested, please go ahead and add the missing *source*
packages and fix those typos, but please hold off on removing anything until
we hear from Corinna.
No worries, this all makes sense to me. The original list was based on
some automatism to fetch the info and then had to be kept in shape
manually and naturally deteriorated.
Let's keep the base (source) packages in the list and remove the
Ok, I will prepare a revised cygwin-pkg-maint in the coming days
as soon I complete also the x86_64 analysis and merge all the data.
Thanks a lot for your help, Marco.